• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

And My Final Answer Is.........Shirley Fabrication

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
After hours of research and tons of reading on the threads here, I am proud to announce that I have ordered a 24X50 Patio Model, Offset Cooker from Paul and Ty at Shirley Fabrication. I will barely have time to season and experiment with a few dishes before I crate her up and ship her to the South of France. My wife and I will be moving there as soon as we have our affairs in order here in Florida. I will be cooking in competitions throughout Europe and conducting culinary tours of the region. I will be building a culinary retreat, in the house we have just purchased. We will feature open hearth style, old world cooking along with smoking, curing and preservation of Meats, Fruits & Vegetables. Tours will be conducted of the local wineries, charcuteries, bakeries, cheese makers, and oil oil producers in the area.

Can't wait to get my paws on the offset and see what I have been missing!

Jed

You made the right choice. Paul and Tyler are awesome at what they do.
Congrats on the new smoker. Cant wait to see it.

Do they even have Meat in France? :twitch:

3_zps0becc6fd.jpg

2_zps9c44a674.jpg

4_zps76bfd0d0.jpg

5_zps0994a43f.jpg

After hours of research and tons of reading on the threads here, I am proud to announce that I have ordered a 24X50 Patio Model, Offset Cooker from Paul and Ty at Shirley Fabrication. I will barely have time to season and experiment with a few dishes before I crate her up and ship her to the South of France. My wife and I will be moving there as soon as we have our affairs in order here in Florida. I will be cooking in competitions throughout Europe and conducting culinary tours of the region. I will be building a culinary retreat, in the house we have just purchased. We will feature open hearth style, old world cooking along with smoking, curing and preservation of Meats, Fruits & Vegetables. Tours will be conducted of the local wineries, charcuteries, bakeries, cheese makers, and oil oil producers in the area.

Jed

I would like to make a reservation for two (maybe 3 if we can't find a sitter).

When are you open for business?

Wow! What an amazing adventure this will be for you. Have fun. Sounds like you will have the time of your life. Keep us updated and let us know when you are up and running.

After hours of research and tons of reading on the threads here, I am proud to announce that I have ordered a 24X50 Patio Model, Offset Cooker from Paul and Ty at Shirley Fabrication. I will barely have time to season and experiment with a few dishes before I crate her up and ship her to the South of France....
Jed
Very timely post. Been looking at the trailer models at Shirley Fabrication for a couple of days after seeing a post here last week and they look like great cookers.
Your plans for cooking greatness in France sounds brilliant!

Back