THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

THoey1963

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Terry
It's been a busy week for us between my work and the wife's with her covering for two other employees on vacation, so I planned a nice dinner for us on her only day off out of 10 days. Bought some King Crab Legs, a couple ribeyes, and our normal veggies to go with it.

I fired up the smoker and the gasser. Smoked the crab legs at 280* for about 30 mins just to warm them up and to impart a little smoke into them. Thanks to Jeanie for the idea / help...

Cut the mushrooms and onions, oiled and seasoned them, and threw them on the grill around 400* until they were done. Cranked up the heat on the gas grill and cooked the steaks around 500*. For an added touch, when the steaks were about done, I fired up the flame thrower and gave them an added sear.

I am still full and this was several hours ago...

Attachments

• crab 1.jpg
    crab 1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 311
  • crab 2.jpg
    crab 2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 310
  • crab 3.jpg
    crab 3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 311
  • crab 4.jpg
    crab 4.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 313
  • crab 5.jpg
    crab 5.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 313
  • crab 6.jpg
    crab 6.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 312
  • crab 7.jpg
    crab 7.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 311
Man Terry, that is a wonderful feast!! So awesome that you cooked this for your Mrs too.... Hat's off to you!!! :cool::thumb:

Back