• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Results for Westmont

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Chicken
1. CancerSucksChicago
2. Bartlett Boneheads
3. All Day Smoke
4. KRE Smokers
5. n2Que
6. Joey Mac's Smoke Stax
7. Pig Daddy
8. Dr Porkenstein
9. Burnt Food Dude
10. D'Lo's Pitters

Ribs
1. Rock River BBQ
2. Church of Swinetology
3. Porkcrastinators
4. Chi-Town Smokers
5. Joey Mac's Smoke Stax
6. CancerSucksChicago
7. Bartlett Boneheads
8. Meat Monsters
9. Smokey Joel
10. All Day Smoke

Pork
1. Dr Porkenstein
2. Joey Mac's Smoke Stax
3. Smokin' Scotsman
4. Big Chief Barbecue
5. Swine Brothers
6. Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que
7. CancerSucksChicago*
8. Shigs in Pit*
9. Church of Swinetology
10. Chi-Town Smokers
*These positions might be reversed. (Couldn't quite hear what happened here.)

Brisket
1. Smokin' Scotsman
2. Porkcrastinators
3. KRE Smokers
4. Church of Swinetology
5. It's 5 o'clock Somewhere
6. The Smoke Hunters
7. Dr. Porkenstein
8. Swine Brothers
9. Rock River BBQ
10. Chi-Town Smokers

Overall
GC Dr Porkenstein
RGC CancerSucksChicago 3. Joey Mac's Smoke Stax
4. Porkcrastinators
5. Church of Swinetology
6. KRE Smokers
7. Rock River BBQ
8. All Day Smoke
9. Chi-Town Smokers
10. Swine Brothers

Bros in red
Sorry if i missed anybody.
Congrats to Tonto n Bud (Scotsmen) on brisket and Ron L for his pellet pooper pork!!
Congrats Scottie for RGC......shouldn't Alex have been working this weekend?? :twisted:

Way to go Theresa and Walt!! Congrats to Scottie for RGC and to all of the Brethren that heard their names this weekend!!

Congrats to all that got a call. Walt, nice job on the brisket. Any pointers your'e willing to share?:?:

Congrats to all.

Scottie, are you sending Dr. Porkenstein on a cruise next year?:wink:

Dang! that was a pretty tough field as well!
Congrats to all that walked!

Good to see KRE up in there....they are some nice folks! Wish we could get them to visit over here on the forum......

Congrats to all that got a call. Walt, nice job on the brisket. Any pointers your'e willing to share?:?:

Even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while. Check with tonto for any secrets.....

Congrats to Scottie and Alex for a great finish.

Great to meet old freinds and meet some new folks.

Wow great showing by brethren.

I for one want to say the brethren is a great group of people. The smokin' scotsmen it was great to finally meet you Bud and Tonto and can't wait to BS some more with you two. Partners in swine always a pleasure to see and to BS with you. Ron great seeing you again, and meeting your wife, see you couldn't walk if you judged. Scottie always nice to see you also bud and rest of the brethren.

Fantastic contest!! Congratulations to everyone that walked and Scottie on the RGC...missed the GC by .5 :eek:. Wonderfull to see everyone and finally put some faces to names...Bill and Diane, Smoke and Stoke.... and so many others, it was truly a pleasure. Already looking foward to next year!!!

That's BBQ Tonto... I was very pleased with all of my product that I submitted and that is what we strive for as cooks. I will turn in that brisket that they bombed on me, every week. Oh well. I mean, they did give me a first place chicken... :cool: Which is usually my nemesis. So I guess it all evens out. It would of been nice to win a hometown contest. But I will be there next year to try again.

Congratulations to all the Brethren and Sistern that walked. Very good showing, Scottie!

Keri C

Back