• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bay Area/Norcal Bash Saturday Nov 17th

LOL... yeah, Sheboygan for sure, enso? Truth be told, I recently perfected a recipe for the Sheboygan "Hard Roll"... the inside-light-as-a-whisper / outside-crusty-and-flakey brat and hamburger bun I can't seen to find anywhere outside of southeastern Wisconsin. Here's a batch I made last week:

buns_zps3ad2f186.jpg

I'll bring a fresh, warm batch for the spring bash. :whoo:

Those look/sound fantastic :biggrin1:

I am thinking a spring bash is good too.
Hey Rick, note the change of location, it is at the new BBQ shop.

Another Bash :thumb:.:thumb:
OH! wait a food coma every 6 months :shocked: Hmmmmmmm........
OK, I don't see a problem :doh: :tape:....Why not?

Yep! I found the address, on their website.
I'll be in town sometime Friday afternoon so I'll have a chance to locate and say "HI"

I'll send a PM with inventory soon...

Oh Yeah! Count me and the family in too. Gonna try to bring Mikeyd too. I can bring a Weber Ranch if needed. Kind of sounds like we have enough cookeres but I just wanted throw that out. As far as food, I dont know what to bring yet.

Oh Yeah! Count me and the family in too. Gonna try to bring Mikeyd too. I can bring a Weber Ranch if needed. Kind of sounds like we have enough cookeres but I just wanted throw that out. As far as food, I dont know what to bring yet.

Looking forward to seeing you and the family, been too long.

My son's last regular season game is Saturday the 10th. If they don't have a playoff game on the 17th I will be there!

Thanks for the heads-up Marty!

Found this thread by accident, but I am glad I did. I don't want to miss the action.

I agree Tim! It has been to long.

Chad, I sent you a PM about this event. You didn't get it?? I am now worried about all the other guys I sent PM's to.

Chad, I sent you a PM about this event. You didn't get it?? I am now worried about all the other guys I sent PM's to.

Never got anything Marty and I just double checked. I logged on the old school way (not tapatalk) with the little ones iPad and saw the thread.

Thanks to BBQ PD for a personal invite as I've been absent from the forum for a bit. I'm in on this...it will be great to hang out and see everybody! Probably won't be a cooker with an afternoon commitment out of the area will force me to leave after lunch but will surely be an eater and helper if needed.

I've got canopies n chit if needed.

Also have a cool jockey box rig for some beer - love to volunteer a keg if that appeals to the crew. (Disclaimer: Jockey box may or may not not come equipped with a Tap 25 beer maiden operator)

G66...maybe a redux on the brisket burger debauchery? I think i still have another Wagyu hanging around if you're up to cook it. You better do those chicken thighs though.

Well hell, I will not be able to make the 17th, I will be teaching all day. I look forward to hearing about the Spring bash though.

Well hell, I will not be able to make the 17th, I will be teaching all day. I look forward to hearing about the Spring bash though.
Bummer. We'll miss ya, but for sure will do one in the spring.

Also have a cool jockey box rig for some beer - love to volunteer a keg if that appeals to the crew. (Disclaimer: Jockey box may or may not not come equipped with a Tap 25 beer maiden operator)
Well, let me think about this. OK, I've thought about it; it appeals to me :becky:. Now about that "may or may not come equipped with the Tap 25 beer maiden." I'm voting for the equipped version :nod:.

Hey Marty
I just checked, I received your PM on Monday 10-8-2012....
So don't let 'em give ya a hard time :hand: about that "senior moment" thing....:razz:
See ya there..

I married a younger woman so that she could remember stuff for me. Now she is starting to have senior moments. Dang!

Hey Marty
I just checked, I received your PM on Monday 10-8-2012....
So don't let 'em give ya a hard time :hand: about that "senior moment" thing....:razz:
See ya there..

Back