• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cowboy Lump still $2.98/8.8#s @ H.Depot

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
A heads-up for whom it may concern.

It's a nice mark-down from $7.49. This is my first buy of the small bag. I hope it's the same product as what I've been getting in the 20# bags.

Snagged 14 bags and left 2, cuz I am indeed one helluva nice guy. :biggrin1:

"Down to the Depot,
We get lump-ty lump-ty lump." :tsk:

Nice of you to leave a couple.. All wiped out here in Central Oregon :sad:

Nice of you to leave a couple.. All wiped out here in Central Oregon :sad:

Bummer. I have been to Bend! Nice town. The Bend brewery and Deschutes. Oh how I used to love Black Butte Porter and Obsidian Stout. I don't think they had the IPA back in '98. I was a hophead before hophead was cool. :wink:

I actually liked the Bend Brewery better.

Ah, the memories....Oregon is a beautiful state. :thumb:

Bummer. I have been to Bend! Nice town. The Bend brewery and Deschutes. Oh how I used to love Black Butte Porter and Obsidian Stout. I don't think they had the IPA back in '98. I was a hophead before hophead was cool. :wink:

I actually liked the Bend Brewery better.

Ah, the memories....Oregon is a beautiful state. :thumb:

Have you been peaking in my fridge? I bought both of those today! And we just celebrated my wife's birthday at BBC last week. We try and get in there pretty regularly, hard to beat locals night with $2.75 pints on all their beers!

I went to HD in my neighborhood and there was a big empty hole where the Cowboy was. Couldnt even find anybody who knew if it was on sale or not.

Hummm. I'm gonna have to give Cowbow another try. Hear they have upped their game.

Last edited:
Back