Need a box runner this Saturday at Laurie Mo

Mo-Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I know this is short notice but my wife had a death in her family last night and will not be able to run boxes for me Saturday. So I am in need of some help Saturday to run boxes and keep this old man on track. If you would like to help, email me or just respond here. This is a good contest to get a taste of what goes on at a contest if you have never done one. The organizer said she had 76 teams this year. If you would like to come in Friday night that would also be ok.
Dave
Tuff Rub

Sorry for the loss. Wish I was closer to help you.

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone wanting to get their feet wet.

If I wasnt already commited to judging the contest I would do it for you! Sorry about your loss in the family, hopefully someone will be able to help you...

If I wasnt already commited to judging the contest I would do it for you! Sorry about your loss in the family, hopefully someone will be able to help you...[/quote

Be sure to stop in after the judging is over so I can grill you on the scores:mrgreen:
Look for a big yellow Spicewine and the Tuff Rub banner. I have made some alterations to the smoker you may find interesting.
Dave
Tuff Rub

If I wasnt already commited to judging the contest I would do it for you! Sorry about your loss in the family, hopefully someone will be able to help you...[/quote

Be sure to stop in after the judging is over so I can grill you on the scores:mrgreen:
Look for a big yellow Spicewine and the Tuff Rub banner. I have made some alterations to the smoker you may find interesting.
Dave
Tuff Rub

I may just do that. It's always nice to meet people you talk to on these forums. I have seen several of your posts on the BBQ Forum, but I am new to this one. Saw some Brethren banners flying at the Boone County Fair contest we just did last weekend, so I decided to look it up. :) How do teams get affiliated with the BBQ Brethren and fly those cool banners?

I may just do that. It's always nice to meet people you talk to on these forums. I have seen several of your posts on the BBQ Forum, but I am new to this one. Saw some Brethren banners flying at the Boone County Fair contest we just did last weekend, so I decided to look it up. :) How do teams get affiliated with the BBQ Brethren and fly those cool banners?

Not 100% sure but they can be bought here on this forum. I think there are some stipulations as to when and how you can buy them.
Dave

Sorry for your loss Dave.
Im about 15 hours from you so im of no help.

We have 2 kinds of banners here. One is the general one that most anyone can buy and fly. But the one with your name on it has to be earned. Not that difficult. Just hang with us a while, post often and be a good Bro. Our goal is to have friendly folks that love to Q representing us. We do have a no $hitheads rule though. More info on them can be found elsewhere on this site. Let me know if you can't find it. Boone Co. was loaded with Brothers. Glad you got to meet some of them. Hope you decide to stick around and join us.

BOT: Anybody stepped up to help you yet Dave?

We have 2 kinds of banners here. One is the general one that most anyone can buy and fly. But the one with your name on it has to be earned. Not that difficult. Just hang with us a while, post often and be a good Bro. Our goal is to have friendly folks that love to Q representing us. We do have a no $hitheads rule though. More info on them can be found elsewhere on this site. Let me know if you can't find it. Boone Co. was loaded with Brothers. Glad you got to meet some of them. Hope you decide to stick around and join us.

BOT: Anybody stepped up to help you yet Dave?

NADA, NOWAY, NOPE, NEGATORIE, NOOOOO. But thats ok, it wont be my first time solo which is usually the case. If by chance I should win something, it just makes bragging rights that much sweeter. Just the same I would rather have some help but if anyone would just like to stop and say Hi that would just be BOOBIES.
Dave

Back