View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #4
mrbill
is one Smokin' Farker

went in to my nearest Target a few hours ago. everything except the SJ's was clearance marked. to include the weber accessories. didn't see any non-SJ kettles. finally found an 18.5 AU stamped floor model missing the plastic handles and had the paperwork for a "Stoker" brand grill inside. no price showing, but it was next to some clearance marked patio furniture. snagged the nearest employee I could find and asked if he knew how much for the grill(hoping for a killer deal since I could easily get a cover and handle plastic cheap). he used his store gizmo and couldn't figure it out. radio'd for back up. along comes a girl. he tells her he can't figure out how much it is. they shuffle through the paperwork in the kettle. they eventually find the original display tag of 79.99. girl uses her gizmo to enter the product code for a price check and guess what.............................................. ...............

..............it's still 79.99. I simply said thank you and walked away.