BBQ Brethren "Bacon" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Bacon"[/size]
Huge-Bacon-Sandwich.jpg

Anonymous photo

...as chosen by Gore, the winner of the Beer, Wine & Spirits Throwdown!

Have fun, and don't forget your Lipitor for this one!

Here are the simple and unchanging list of rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

1) The dish must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
2) Entries must be cooked during the current throwdown period ( 11/27 - 12/6 ).
3) All pics (any number) must be submitted by Midnight Central Time on the night of 12/6.
4) Only one picture from one dish will be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise I will choose and my decision will be final.
5) If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to me via any other means will be ignored.

The voting will begin Monday 12/7 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 12/11. All votes will be public.

Don't forget the Holiday Festive Throwdown is still accepting entries until midnight Sunday night (11/29)!

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Hot and Fast Throwdown.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I'm making a vest out of bacon. i know you all can't wait for the pictorial!

Hah! You SAY that is an anonymous photo, but I SEE the bottle of Wild Turkey 101...

Somehow I feel N8man must be hiding behing that stack of bacon!!! :)

"Somehow I feel N8man must be hiding behing that stack of bacon!!! :)"
Please don't bring that name up again,I had a very scary dream last night!!LOL

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with bacon. And that sandwich looks great.

Ha! Been working on a life sized rendition of Poob carved from 100% bacon grease...

I'm thinking a nativity scene in bacon, but worried I might get struck down or something....

:sad:Errrr, never mind. I forgot about the grilling/smoking/outdoor component. Mine was done on the stovetop only.

Last edited:
What about the Bacon Bra?

Not my handy work,but kind of like a bacon vest. :wink:

Attachments

• bacon_bra.jpg
    bacon_bra.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 240
Our new category is...

[SIZE=+2]"Bacon"[/SIZE]
Huge-Bacon-Sandwich.jpg

Anonymous photo

...as chosen by Gore, the winner of the Beer, Wine & Spirits Throwdown!

Have fun, and don't forget your Lipitor for this one!

Here are the simple and unchanging list of rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

1) The dish must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
2) Entries must be cooked during the current throwdown period ( 11/27 - 12/6 ).
3) All pics (any number) must be submitted by Midnight Central Time on the night of 12/6.
4) Only one picture from one dish will be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise I will choose and my decision will be final.
5) If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to me via any other means will be ignored.

The voting will begin Monday 12/7 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 12/11. All votes will be public.

Don't forget the Holiday Festive Throwdown is still accepting entries until midnight Sunday night (11/29)!

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Hot and Fast Throwdown.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Now that's a bacon sandwich!!!:wink:

Firecrackerjack

Back