Pizza delivery ? No Way !

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Howdy Brethren !

Had the family over for Pizza today, so we cooked some - literally - Mafia Pies. The Tomato Sauce was seasoned with my Mafia Coffee Rub wich turned out very nice.

As a starter i roasted some garlic in the cast iron pan, then added peppers and tomatoes and some feta cheese
with my feta spice. Served that with some nice grilled flatbread.

Then we had a huge variety of pizzas. Classic Margarita, with serrano ham, arugula and parmesan,
pizza with grilled asparagus and sauce hollandaise, BBQ Chicken Pizza or a simple Pizza Hawaii with pineapple and ham.
This was a mighty fine holiday meal !

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Cheers,

DM

i want

your cooking space.

so if you can just have that relocated to my backyard that will be good.

Hell with moving next door, can you adopt me and I move in? Everything looks great!

What part of Germany are you in? I spent 5+ years in the Zweibrucken / Ramstein area...

I keep calling your number for delivery and all I can hear them say is "kann ich dir helfen?" not "Thank you for calling Don Marco's can I take your order?". Should i press which number for english? French? Oh forget it, you have my address just send it already! :doh:

Wow, outstanding! Talk to us about that WFO; did you build it, kit, buy it?????

I hate you, Don Marco.

You're killing me with those pies, Man!!!

That looks yummy, what temp did you cook it at? How many splits, and how long did it take to get it up to temp? Been thinking about building my own cob pizza oven -- I got plenty of wood.

Back