View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron
Default Coffee Offering: Serengeti Blend - SOLD OUT

Special offer for those attending the KCBS Banquet! If you commit to buying some of this coffee I will bring it with me to the banquet to save you shipping costs! You can also pay in advance via Paypal or pay me in person. Just let me know when you commit to buy.

Coffee Type: Blend

Coffee Name: Serengeti Blend

Description: Roastin' Ronnie's Serengeti Blend is a bled of coffees from Tanzania, Mexico and Indonesia. The ground coffee aroma includes spice and a bit of leather while the brewed coffee aroma adds nuts. In the cup you'll taste bittersweet chocolate, fruit and nuts. This is a medium body coffee but the body builds as the cup cools.

Availability: 20 bags available immediately. Please limit each order to two bags maximum. This will allow more people to enjoy Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee.

Pricing:

$12/bag (approx. 12 oz weight)

Shipping:

Parcel Post (3-7 days): $8.00 for up to two bags
Priority Mail (2-3 days) (preferred): $10.50 for up to two bags

Priority Mail is preferred because I can get the shipping boxes free from the USPS and delivery is faster, which means that your coffee will be fresher when it gets to you, but it is up to you.

Logistics: Please post your commitment to buy in this thread. I will update the first post in the thread as often as possible and will keep a running tally of commitments so you will know how many bags are still available. Once all available bags are committed I will mark the thread as SOLD OUT.

Once you have committed to buy please send me a PM with your Paypal account information and indicate your choice of shipping method.

Once I receive your Paypal information I will send you an invoice for the amount of your purchase. Check your e-mail! You will have three days to complete the transaction. If you can't pay within three days and haven't notified me, I will re-offer the coffee for someone else to buy. If this happens, I will note this and if it happens a second time you will be put on a list of deadbeats.

Commitments:
Timcardz - 2 - SHIPPED
Jeff_in_KC -1 SHIPPED
Landarc - 1 - SHIPPED
HoDeDo - 1 SHIPPED
4 Smokin Butts -2 SHIPPED
Louisiana Smoker - 2 - SHIPPED
WannabeBBQQueen - 1 SHIPPED
Scottie - 1 SHIPPED
Thom Emery - 1 SHIPPED
Banquet Raffle - 2 - SHIPPED
BTCG - 2 - SHIPPED
Deguerry - 2 - SHIPPED
Smokeadelic - SHIPPED
---k--- - IL Lunch Bash
Neotrout - IL Lunch Bash

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850

Last edited by Ron_L; 01-27-2011 at 06:11 AM..
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote