***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Buffalo" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Buffalo" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Buffalo"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 6/4.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1648490_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1649103_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1649110_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1651164_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]deathamphetamine[/size]
1651238_deathamphetamine.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1651328_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1652767_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Joe Zukes[/size]
1658007_Joe_Zukes.jpg

Man. This is gonna be a tough vote. I know what two of the entries tasted like but everyone's looked...so...dang...good! I can't decide at this moment.

I have come back and looked at these over & over & I still can't make a choice. Top notch work from everybody. :clap2:

Alright. I just figured out which pic says "eat me you farker" the most. This was not easy. I'm looking at the grain and the uniform doneness on Redhot's. That's what got me. :thumb:

Maybe everyone thought coveting another man's BOINK would be a cardinal sin...
(It WAS your plate after all even if it was ecode's dish)

Just thinking here...does 37 to 10 still constitute a loss for Team Husbands?

Just thinking here...does 37 to 10 still constitute a loss for Team Husbands?
Hmmm....

That's a good question.

I'm kind of thinking Team Husband's won here. Just to make sure I was being fair I asked my wife, and she said "Um, NO, they lost, they just don't know it yet".:confused:

So we have a tie that needs resolving. I think Team Husbands won, the wife says they lost. Since Team Husbands opinion would clearly be biased, I considered leaving it to Team Wives to decide, but then realized that they would be biased since they obviously love Team Husbands so much that they actually married them, so they would CLEARLY vote for Team Husbands, making their vote very much biased.

Therefore, I decided that if we needed to, you could have a private tie-breaker decision made at home. Whichever party convinces the other that they won, wins!:thumb: Polling is optional, however you wish to resolve it. Your call.

I'm kind of thinking Team Husband's won here. Just to make sure I was being fair I asked my wife, and she said "Um, NO, they lost, they just don't know it yet".:confused:

Based on all previous experience, I'd have to agree with your wife. I don't know how it works exactly, but I do know that Team Husbands lost. I'm sure all members of Team wives would agree on that and would be able to explain it. It's best just to accept defeat honorably and go on from here. Better luck next time. :thumb:

Woo hoo, team husbands came in first AND second, way to go guys! Congrats on your win Gore! :clap2:

Back