View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #72
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

My dear sir, if it does seem good to you, please observe the MOINK-Tacular creations that I wish to submit for full fledged certification.

Please recline your seat and enjoy.

Well, simple is in no way part of my vocabulary, let's understand that right away.
I just picked up a grinder for the stand mixer I swindled a friend out of (for keeps!) So I figured I should probably do this right.

The Grind Starts Here:

The Happy little additions...

The MEAT SHOOTER!

Some Aged Smoked Swiss, Colby Jack & Pepper Jack from an earlier smoke, chopped up and added to the mix

The lil' fella's all snuggled up in their piggie blankets after the shake-down

The cooking vessel

Last confirmed eveidence of their existence, closely followed by, "Mmmmm-OINK!!!!"

Thanks for lookin'! As stated before by others, please take care of your family fore-most! We take back seat to the real world.

Thank you!
Hybrid Pellet Pooper [I][B]"The Meat Vault"[/B][/I] - [B][COLOR=red]3[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][I]RED [/I][/B][/COLOR]Weber Kettles O, H (with Cajun Bandit Mod) & [COLOR=black]pre '79[/COLOR] - [COLOR=black][B][I]Black[/I][/B][/COLOR] OT Platinum (DH) - [B]SS AusPit[/B] - [B]Rib-O-Lator[/B] - SJ UDS (DI) - [B][I]CRAZY FAST[/I][/B] [COLOR=yellow][B][SIZE=3]Yeller[/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Thermapen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz[/I][/B]
[B][/B]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")