Atwater Village Farmer's Market was AWESOME!

Thank you all! We are definitely looking forward to next week.

And while that bigger spicebox is on the horizon we need to get a truck first to pull it!

All the best to Bigmista and Mrs. Bigmista! Congrats and lots more success!

Hate to be a party pooper ... especially after I chimed in with my congratulations. Pictures? Would like to see how a decent vend is setup.

Luckily the people don't judge our food by the unorganized set-up. I plan to hire someone to help Neil and Glenn with their space set-up and packing skills.

Luckily the people don't judge our food by the unorganized set-up. I plan to hire someone to help Neil and Glenn with their space set-up and packing skills.

Is it a guy thing!? I swear my hubby can't set up without me! :lol:

I'm letting them live in their chaos for the most part but straighten up here and there.

Ahhh, brilliant!
I just try to keep the front end/ordering window in some semblance of tidiness. LOL

Truly Amazing!!!

We took twice as much meat this week and still sold out!! I love this place!!!

Truly Amazing!!!

We took twice as much meat this week and still sold out!! I love this place!!!

So would it be worth 3 times as much or did you sell out later? Congrats... Oh almost done with laminate floor in basement. FARRRRK.. Its not hard just time consuming and have to move carp around because Mrs. Ash cant get rid of chit. So you can call off the home remodelers.

So would it be worth 3 times as much or did you sell out later? Congrats... Oh almost done with laminate floor in basement. FARRRRK.. Its not hard just time consuming and have to move carp around because Mrs. Ash cant get rid of chit. So you can call off the home remodelers.

Stuff ran out towards the end of the day. I think it ran out in this order:

1. Fatties
2. Tri-tip
3. Pulled Pork
4. Ribs
5. Brisket
6. Links

I think we could still go up 2.5 times the original. It's still early in the year. By summer it could be four times as much.

And hopefully the reviews from the BBQ Crawl will help!

http://www.mybbqpit.com/forum/topics/reviews-of-the-southern

Congrat's folks!! Sounds like you all are on a roll and it's just the begining.:cool:

Very nice write up and review except for the chicken. Do you think you over seasoned it??...... Will you change it up as a result of the feedback??. Just curious.

Back