• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Mrytle Beach BBQ

scayne62

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Headed to the Myrtle Beach area at the end of June for a family vaca. Where are the best places to eat some que?

Been awhile since I've been there. If it's still there Three Little Pigs was good Que. A little place between north myrtle and myrtle. Connected with a gas station. Was a place that I only saw locals. That's what I look for in a restaurant.

Did some research and I was wrong. The name is Little Pigs. Apparently they have expanded and added another location in Surfside. Good Que. Not touristy. At least the one in Myrtle wasn't. Enjoy your trip. If u get around Lexington NC. Lexington BBQ is the stuff.

Bump for more ideas, I am going to check out Little Pigs.

Let me know what you think, I'm going to be in Garden City in a few weeks. We tried the "Bar-B-Que House" in surfside, it was decent, and Prosser's buffet in Murrel's Inlet. More of a southern style buffet that happened to serve BBQ. Good if you're into that sort of thing, but I'm not.

I will be heading there this Saturday morning and staying a week at the Myrtle Beach State Park. Send me a message if you're there and maybe I can show you the ropes of flounder fishing from the pier.

If you want a GREAT and I mean GREAT steak check out Angelo's. We stumbled in there kinda by accident a few years ago. We've done a day trip just to eat there.

I'm headed to MB in six weeks. Interested to hear where you ate.

We ate mostly seafood as it was fresh and delicious. I did sneak a rip to little pigs, thought it was ok but not the best. They have multiple location. I did eat a t what I would call a "roadside" BBQ place, it was on 707 in socastee just west of the socastee high school. I do not recall the exact name but it was called the bbq shack or something. Little building with a smoker out front. That was really decent bbq, I had PP and half rack of ribs to share. they were both delicious. They are worth a stop if you are in that area. The area is lacking ion top notch bbq being such a seafood community, I also was unable to find any bbq in Wilmington when we went to tour the battleship, which I highly recommend doing. Sorry I do not have any great findings or unbelievable meals to report.

Back