Bay area... again!

jeffjenkins1

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So I will be in SV over the Memorial Day weekend, any backyard BBQ's going on?

Jeff

Which "Bay Area?"

What is "SV"

is this "Sunnyvale" in the San Francisco Bay Area?
if it is the "Landarc" is the official SF Bay Area BBQ critic

Jeff, let me check around. Either Saturday or Sunday? Can you drive/get out to the SF East Bay area? Just you or the family as well?

Hey Marty, just me. I will be going to Russian River on Saturday to pick up some Pliny. Open Sunday all day. Monday, I talked Dirk, the guy that came to our last outing at Hi-Lo, into having a outing at his house in Fremont and I plan on inviting about 20 others from our department over.

For that I plan on talking to Bart (Bart's Blazing Q) to cooking a brisket for me and I will cook ribs, chicken and side dishes at my coworkers house.

I always have a car and I go all over out there now.

Jeff

Gah! Sunday is May 25th, I have a dedication at the church and then a Giants game with my brother's family, I am almost certainly out for that day. Saturday, I am most likely cooking all day for the church, unless my feet give out. I will keep in the loop, but, I suspect I am out that weekend.

Jeff, it's not working for Sunday here. I'm trying to get family plans stabilized but not done. I don't know where we are going to be...... ugh. Sorry.

Back