American Royal Invitational Results Thread

I lost to todd by 94 places and couldnt be happier! On the train now after the craziest, best trip of my life! So many stories to retell and so many great new friends but i need to see my family now then get to editing some crazy amount of video footage including Todds brilliant win and the cooler-mobile cam from the dark side. WOW!!!

congrats

congrats Todd. You have come a long way and deserve it. Seems a long long time ago that we all shared a table at the kcbs banquet. Way to go. Couldnt happen to a nicer team.
Rick aka Rickwieser

Todd sorry I missed the big dance, congrats buddy. Caveman way to go.

Todd it was awesome to watch those awards and have the tension build. Congrats to you and Randy! Great job.

Caveman it was nice meeting you and your wife. Congrats on RGC tough competitioin there!

Congrats Todd, it was fun to watch ..

Chad, great run man.. !

Scot

You are the man Todd!! Huge congrats bro and good to see you.:-D:-D

Stu
Stu's Q BBQ

You are the man Todd!! Huge congrats bro and good to see you.:-D:-D

Stu
Stu's Q BBQ

Give em hell at the Jack, Stu. Represent the Plowboys Nation down there!!! :eusa_clap

Congrats to Todd/Plowboys and to all that were called.

Congrats to all the brethren in the invite, it was great to hear so many familiar names. A big congrats to Todd, I WANNA BE A PLOWBOY BABY:lol:

Congrats Todd! It was great to hear the news!
Couldn't happen to a better person!

Congrats to all the brethren in the invite, it was great to hear so many familiar names. A big congrats to Todd, I WANNA BE A PLOWBOY BABY:lol:

You guys had an AWESOME Royal!!!!! Invitational calls, Open calls,... you did it all!

Iowa was WELL represented this weekend.

Thanks for all of the congrats!

Big Congrats to Todd and Randy on the GRAND.

Congrats to all brethren who walked. It was great getting to see everyone.

I'll be on BBQ Central Show tomorrow (Tuesday) night talking about the American Royal Invitational. Be sure to listen in... 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central.

To everyone that I got lucky enough to see and meet this weekend, thank you. We had an unbelievable weekend and without a doubt I get to cross something off my bucket list. It was amazing, from the sheer scope of the event to the generosity of the brethren, I am still amazed. Todd, watching you earn your title was about as cool as it gets. And to the good Dr. your hospitality is unmatched, you made us feel like family. I miss this site, and all of my friends and will be here more often, I promise.

To everyone that I got lucky enough to see and meet this weekend, thank you. We had an unbelievable weekend and without a doubt I get to cross something off my bucket list. It was amazing, from the sheer scope of the event to the generosity of the brethren, I am still amazed. Todd, watching you earn your title was about as cool as it gets. And to the good Dr. your hospitality is unmatched, you made us feel like family. I miss this site, and all of my friends and will be here more often, I promise.

It was a great surprise to see you there Friday night. Glad you made it.

The alter to the Royal has been created.

AmericanRoyal2009019.jpg

Congrats Todd on the win. It is not very often that one of us realizes a life long dream like this.

That's just awesome!!! Congrats Plowboys and to all who heard their names!!

Back