• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pizza

jsperk

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Did my second cook on the Black Stone. Pepperoni one was done in the two minute mark. Pic makes it not look as good as it did. Flash made it brighter. It was not as blonde looking as the pic.
The second was fresh mozzarella. I domed and really could have done with out doing that.

I have a couple steaks for tomorrow. Debating if I should reverse sear. Low heat in kettle or ceramic then blast it in the black stone on my cast iron griddle. I may just blast with high heat the whole time on the b.s.

Last edited:
Looks great! How are u liking the oven so far?

Looks great! How are u liking the oven so far?

Thanks. I love it. I definitely like using this much better than my kettle or ceramic for making pizza, hands down.

I wish I bought it sooner. I could have used all summer when it was nice out.

Thanks. I love it. I definitely like using this much better than my kettle or ceramic for making pizza, hands down.

I wish I bought it sooner. I could have used all summer when it was nice out.

Thats awesome. Ive got their 36" griddle and love it. They make decent products reasonably priced.

That second pie looks fantastic...

If it's producing that with relative ease, I can see how that's so much more user friendly than the kettle pizza ... I really need to think about getting one now.

thanks for the pics...

That second pie looks fantastic...

If it's producing that with relative ease, I can see how that's so much more user friendly than the kettle pizza ... I really need to think about getting one now.

thanks for the pics...

It's so much easier than running the kettle pizza.

I got some real good results with the kettle pizza but I was inconsistent with the results. Sometimes I had issues getting the pie turned quick enough.
I like that in this I can make up to a 16 inch pie. I had to like 12/13 inch in kettle or I issues.

Now I just need to get better and stretching bigger pies out.

I took the second pizza pic outside. The first was in my kitchen. No matter what I try for settings in my kitchen my pics come out bad because of the lighting.

Back