• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

pizza! *warning... do not click when hungry*

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

the best pizza yet!

bristolfall2007-006.jpg

bristolfall2007-008.jpg

Well you warned me and I still clicked...

Amazing!!!

Very nice!

I'd drool but I am stuffed already.

No pics, but I grilled some pizza myself tonight. Followd up with a practice cake my wife made (practicing her decorating for a 3 tier cake that she is making later in the week) and some grilled peaches.

Nothing like a well made, home made pie!!!!
Looks great!
thanks, but i have to tell you the crust is premade. but it was really crunchy. when a 320 pound man tells me it's the "best pizza he's ever had", i believe him! hahaha

I followed your directions and it still made me hungry.

Can I have my money back? :-D

I looked, licked the screen and find myself unsatisfied. Do you do delivery?

Very nice!!!! I'm gonna raid the fridge now!

fil

Nice watermark too!

You're a farkin culinary guru. When I grow up I want to be just like you, Rick.

lemme see, plate setter in the upper position, the 3 little ceramic feet holding up the heavy duty pizza stone and about 550 degree temp ortta bout do something like that. But what the meat I see on that baby?

Oh great...I would have to see this before breakfast! :biggrin: Plus I'm at work...and all I have is instant oatmeal:sad: It just 'aint right!

Great job Rick...as usual!:biggrin:

JD

lemme see, plate setter in the upper position, the 3 little ceramic feet holding up the heavy duty pizza stone and about 550 degree temp ortta bout do something like that. But what the meat I see on that baby?

not so hot, mon! :biggrin:
try around 420.

there's a whole bunch of prosciutto ham under that top layer of cheeses. i also used pesto and tomato slices from the garden.

there's parchment paper between the stone and the crust. the premade crust had small holes all over that allowed the olive oil brushed on the top to go thru and crisp up the bottom. it worked really well and i ain't changin a thing. quick & easy.

Last edited:
Back