IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Kathy,

Go with the latter.

:thumb:

I just found out I'm going to a surprise 50th birthday party on July 5th and I'm making pp for everyone. Flower pot it is.

Will work for bbq;2961289 [IMG said:
http://kitchenproject.com/BBQ/FlowerPotSmoker/SmokinPots.jpg[/IMG]

Hey, how did my flower pot flavorizers end up in your back yard? :mmph:

I guess I am out on this one because I don't have either.

Long live the drum.
f14c9744_redneck4.jpg

It's ceramic.

You're just jealous you didn't have your very own cowboy chop to play with.

Now go stand in the corner for some quality time out:

cornertime_zps8383dc69.jpg

Is that any way to treat someone who ALMOST voted for that chop? If you had only included onion rings.

Is that any way to treat someone who ALMOST voted for that chop? If you had only included onion rings.

But in the end, you didn't vote for me did you? :whip:

I would remind you that the throwdown was: Beef: It's What's for Dinner", not "Beef & Onion Rings: It's What's for Dinner".

:mrgreen:

Or build a new UDS, plant flowers in the old UDS, and enter a dish on your old UDS as a Kamado. Or turn your WSM into a flower pot, and then use that to enter as a Kamado.

Or, since you use two flower pots to do the whole flower pot Kamado thing, you could put the WSM flower pot on top of the old UDS flower pot, and enter both as a Kamado.

Or build a new UDS, plant flowers in the old UDS, and enter a dish on your old UDS as a Kamado. Or turn your WSM into a flower pot, and then use that to enter as a Kamado.

Or, since you use two flower pots to do the whole flower pot Kamado thing, you could put the WSM flower pot on top of the old UDS flower pot, and enter both as a Kamado.

That's just brilliant! :clap::clap2::hail::whoo::first::nod::dancer::hungry::cheer2::amen::rockon:

Brilliant!!!! I'll turn my WSM into a flower pot and enter on the Komado team. I'll just have to find some aromatic flowers to plant in the WSM. Has anyone ever tried smoking with pansies? :wacko:
I've smoked on the Brethren team with Phil, bbqbull and Arlin McRae. Are you calling them pansies?

I've smoked on the Brethren team with Phil, bbqbull and Arlin McRae. Are you calling them pansies?

No!

Honest.

Really that is not at all what I meant.

But since you mention it did they add anything to the cook either, flavor, aroma or did you notice any difference in texture? :becky::bolt:

Back