BBQ Brethren Throwdown..."Kabobs"...

They are cool being that they are flat the meat stays in place when turning plus they are long enough to get plenty of food on.

zo9rg2.jpg

Made in Turkey

24nehhj.jpg

Thank you for using the dual standard tape measure for us "metrically challenged".

Like we said in a previous post if it's on a stick it's good to go! Good luck bro. Oh yeah here's the lamb we did half way through and finished. It was fantastic.
Picture687.jpg

Picture688.jpg

Last edited:
beef kabobs

flat iron steak pieces with dizzy pig raising the steaks

kabab-003.jpg

kabab-007.jpg

with yogurt and maytag blue cheese crumbles. the heat of the meat and veggies melted the blue cheese into the yogurt forming a tasty cheese sauce. :biggrin:

Hard to beat RTD's fire pics for sure. Great work once again. How do you guys get those fire pics if I may ask ? You don't have to reply.

Hard to beat RTD's fire pics for sure. Great work once again. How do you guys get those fire pics if I may ask ? You don't have to reply.

a tripod, a long shutter speed (2.2 seconds on that one), a hand held light source to paint with :biggrin:

Lost me there. That's why your pics look like they do and mine look like mine do. My stuff looks like it just sits there and yours looks like it's alive.

the camera was set on auto mode and there was no other light other than the light of the fire. since it was so dark, the camera decided on over 2 seconds for the exposure. i waved a hand held LED light beam over the food once the camera shutter opened, effectively 'painting' the food with light. this is something new i'm trying out 8)

Nothin special. This is our normal bacon wrapped chicken breast with peppers, shrooms, onions, and of course Plowboys rub, baked tater and corn cut off the cobb. Easy, fun, and just real good!

Attachments

• IMG_1817.jpg
    IMG_1817.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 278
Back