• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmo's Q Sample Pack Sale!

Kosmo's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well it's slowly turning into Spring and that means BBQ season is coming. Kosmo's new Monthly Special is a perfect way to break in the season. Get all of Kosmo's Award Winning Injections and Chicken Soak in 3 1/2lb Sample Packs (Beef, Pork, and Chicken Soak) For $22.50 Delivered! That’s enough injections to please all of your friends and family. Order now at www.KosmosQ.com

Well it's slowly turning into Spring and that means BBQ season is coming. Kosmo's new Monthly Special is a perfect way to break in the season. Get all of Kosmo's Award Winning Injections and Chicken Soak in 3 1/2lb Sample Packs (Beef, Pork, and Chicken Soak) For $22.50 Delivered! That’s enough injections to please all of your friends and family. Order now at www.KosmosQ.com

Just ordered the sampler pack - it seems like a great way to try out the Kosmo's products. (I hope the chicken Soak gets here before next weekend!)

I just ordered a sample pack. Can't wait to give it a try. :thumb:

What a great turn out for the Sample pack Combo! This is the last week for the Special so don't miss out.

We used tested the Pork Injection on 4 shoulders. Great flavor boost! We will be ordering more...:thumb:

We used the chicken soak for our 8th place chicken at Grillin on the Bay yesterday. Good stuff!
We took the GC, so it was a great day overall! :clap2:

Gotta love that for sure!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just a quick reminder to everyone else that tomorrow is the last day for the Sample Pk sale.

We used the chicken soak for our 8th place chicken at Grillin on the Bay yesterday. Good stuff!
We took the GC, so it was a great day overall! :clap2:

hey Kos, you know how amazon asks if the review helped you? Oh yeah, the GC HELPED me. Just ordered the sample pack. Love the brisket injection, so I gotta try the praire bird soak!

You are going to love it!!! I can tell you it is absoluting knocking the socks off of people!:clap2::clap2: Outside of our Beef injection it is our next biggest seller hands down.

Back