Fall Bash

yep! I'll get a look at the calander and get the date posted soon so people can start planning.

Are you still thinking about tieing it in with that comp in Kankakee, if its happening this year?

parrothead said:
yep! I'll get a look at the calander and get the date posted soon so people can start planning.
Did you get your farking internet fixed yet?:razz:

This message has been deleted by Jorge. Reason: lame atttempt at humor

Fark Bro, you just described about85% of the site content!!

BTW-Greg's internet works fine, in the winter!!

Yep. Got it fixed about a week later. It worked fine in the winter and fine as long as the sun wasn't shining.

No not tieing it in with the comp in Kankakee.

Damn, not even into summer bash, and your allready heating up fall bash.

guess I need to book early. :)

Mark said:
Just please don't make it the weekend of Sep 23rd. I gotta go to a family reunion/wedding in TX.

Doh! I think that is when it needs to be. I'll check for sure. While I'm doing that, you know thre drill, go to cattle call and introduce yourself.

parrothead said:
Doh! I think that is when it needs to be. I'll check for sure. While I'm doing that, you know thre drill, go to cattle call and introduce yourself.

Hi: My name is Mark. I've been sober for over 2 years. I hope to change that in September.

I thinks thats when last year's bash was last year; during Katrina. And we caught the back end: barely. It would be jinxed to repeat that.

The Bashmobile rides again!! My turn to drive this time, and we gotta stop and kidnap a couple of Columbians on the way:wink:

kcquer said:
The Bashmobile rides again!! My turn to drive this time, and we gotta stop and kidnap a couple of Columbians on the way:wink:

Just put the towels on and drive by the nuke plant:roll: :cool:

Back