Looking for help in Talladega

Jonny Rotisserie

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Brethren,

We could use some help in Talladega this weekend! Anyone in the area ready to throw your hat in the ring?

Keep in mind we are doing things a bit different and you’ll have to be ready for more fun than victory. We do everything on rotisseries over open fire pits, and to further complicate things, I, the team captain, am a rank amateur in the world of competitive BBQ.

That said, we are pretty energized having just placed 223rd place out of 500 teams at the Royal (after finishing smack at the bottom all year long) and we even finished 31st in chicken. Here’s a view of our setup at the Royal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGrrR6kSBoI

We will only have a maximum of three pits this time and only one of the cool fancy ones we were using in KC, so it will be a wee bit more challenging.

Please write me directly at info@auspitbbq.com if you would be interested in joining in the fray at Degaque. Sanity is not a prerequisite but competition experience is greatly desired.

Thanks!

--Jonny Rotisserie

Moral support is all I can give ya. We'll (Fowl Butt Bbq) be there Thurs noon. Were doing brats Thursday night for anyone who wants one or just stop by & shoot the sh!t.:clap2:Just don't ask for any advice on chicken.:tsk:

Back