BBQ Brethren "Pick the 4th Ingredient" Throwdown!

I think since boxed dough is being allowed then pecans should be able to substitute for that other nut too...

Since he had three out of four ingredients, I think we just reduce his score by 25%.

Lets see, first we have BOXED dough where dough-in-a-tube is available, now it is peanuts sprinkled on after the fact. And both entries look great.

That does it, I'm going to get some dough-in-a-tube and go for a zero. :drama:

Now not only do I have to take the time to figure out some strange menu item I'm going to have to actually read the rules...

This is getting hard...
The Throwdowns started out with something like only 3 rules, but over time people asked for more rules and for the rules to be better defined. People like complexity I think.

I say if Larry can imagine that, and sprinkled peanuts are fine, we let him run with it. It meets the rules since there are peanuts. That is surprisingly good, I need to rethink what I was going to do.

I think I'd have to agree with Bob. Sprinkling those peanuts on restores that 25% penalty. :thumb:

Wow Larry. Dish looks great, photo amazing, but your other photo has me drooling.
Gizzards10.jpg

Yes, I am from CA and I can cook. I can make tofu taste great, no matter who you are.

Farrrrk!:shock:

Also need to add, I'm out for this one... apologies to Landarc. It's not that I'm struggling with the dough... I actually have that sorted. I was gonna go for a jerk chicken thingy in a dough pocket with a Sri-Lankan Lime Coconut Sambal with a side of firm BBQ'd tofu topped with coriander leaf, chopped peanuts, Szechun Pepper and Salt, and lime juice.... I got it all in my head:crazy:

But I'm not gonna make it for the TD because... welll... I'm goin' fishin'

So Nyahhhhhhh.....:becky::becky::becky::becky:

BUT... this was a reall serious TD challenge topic and good luck to you all!

Cheers!

Bill

Back