Yankee BBQ wins presidency! NEBS

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey Steve, now that you won the election as President of Nebs, what are you going to do? Are you going to DisneyWorld?

Congratulations on the election, We all know you will do an outstanding job. Your abilities are recognized by your peers, which is the highest praise. (or no one else would take the job, J/K!)

Yours in BBQ
Merl

Merl said:
Hey Steve, now that you won the election as President of Nebs, what are you going to do? Are you going to DisneyWorld?

Congratulations on the election, We all know you will do an outstanding job. Your abilities are recognized by your peers, which is the highest praise. (or no one else would take the job, J/K!)

Yours in BBQ
Merl

Well I'm going to do the bbq equivalent of going to Disney. I'm going to Kansas City. See you at the Banquet.

Thanks All
Steve

Congrats!....I know you will be a fine representation of good things to come!

YankeeBBQ said:
Well I'm going to do the bbq equivalent of going to Disney. I'm going to Kansas City. See you at the Banquet.

Thanks All
Steve

Holy smokes! I guess Long Island is part of Nebs. Congratulations Mr. Steve!

Congratulations Steve! Thanks for your help with the Ridgefield, CT project. Have a safe trip and a good time in K.C!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Looking forward to the inaugural ball! Congrats Steve!

Best of luck to you Steve.. Anything I can do to help, let me know

Kevin
HomeBBQ.com
President - FBA

Sledneck said:
I thought we were apart of the mabbqa
icon_bolt.gif

backyardchef said:
There are representatives for each state affiliated with NEBS and for the last 5 years or so that I've been involved with NEBS there has always been a NY rep. The state reps are listed on the NEBS masthead in National BBQ News, Rob Richter is the current NY representation for NEBS. I believe NEBS is sanctioning multiple NY contests.

Thats great that NY folks are getting involved with the Mid Atlantic group.

But historically NY has been an adjunct of NEBS the same way NH or Vt is. I know that may be hard for some of you NY 'Hub of the Universe' folks to accept.... ;)

Congratulations Steve!

I know you and all the fine folks in NEBS will do a great job!

TIM

Steve,

I wish you the best of success in the role. You'll be a solid leader and looking forward to NEBS advancing for all of us in the NE.

Stupid question though : Does the President get picked based on highest vote count for all BOD candidates or is it appointed within the BOD or some other method ?

The new BoD officers get voted in by the new BoD members, minutes after they are all officially elected at the Annual meeting.

I believe the "Inaugural Ball" is in Lincoln, NH this weekend.

Back