• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Prime rib and Daytona Sat night!!

kds9547

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Getting ready for tonight's race. 4 bone prime rib, onion sausage (GF doesn't eat prime rib???), garlic mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and fresh corn on the cob picked this morning. Hope I don't fark it up. These beers are good and cold! LOL!

Attachments

• prime rotiss 034.jpg
    prime rotiss 034.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 166
Looks amazing. One question... if the GF doesn't eat prime rib... why is she the GF? :D J/K - more of the good stuff for you!

Finished product. Turned out really well. The Royal Oak really gave it a fantastic flavor and the thyme and rosemary set it off. Three hours at 275, pulled at 128* and wrapped in foil for 30 minutes.

Attachments

• prrib 005.jpg
    prrib 005.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 112
  • prrib 007.jpg
    prrib 007.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 112
  • prrib 014.jpg
    prrib 014.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 112
  • prrib 020.jpg
    prrib 020.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 112
Great looking PR. Funny your GF will not eat PR but stuff something in a casing and she is good with that. Priceless.

She eats beef but she won't eat anything pink. Pains me to ruin a good ribeye when we have steaks but well done is the only way she will eat it.

The onion sausage we buy is ground fresh daily and is really high quality. We drive 50 miles just to get our sausage from Four Oaks Farms in Lexington SC.

Looks awesome -- more like a Formula One meal than a NASCAR meal. :becky:

CD

Wow that prime rib looks soooooo good. I can taste it now with some Au Jus and a little cream style horseradish. Thx

Back