• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

How many cookers do you have? (POLL)

how many cooker you have?

• Total voters
Seven total, I have a Charbroil red gasser on the porch and a smokey joe that are not listed in my signature.

They're all in my signature.
Does not include the 3 mini-WSMs my boys and I will be building.

I'm so glad i'm not the only one with 19! =D

Thanks guys! Now I don't look like the "Crazy Grill Guy" with only 18!

:becky:

Unless you want to count the coffee roasting gasser... Then it's 19 :rolleyes:

Just two- a Weber gasser (actually, the wife's grill) and my UDS. Since I can both smoke and grill with the UDS, I don't need anything else.

Just two- a Weber gasser (actually, the wife's grill) and my UDS. Since I can both smoke and grill with the UDS, I don't need anything else.

Mushy brings up a good point. Do all of us actually need all these cookers? :lol:

Last edited:
hmmmm.... can I count my shovel or a backhoe for underground pits? :becky:

Mushy brings up a good point. Do all of us actually need are these cookers? :lol:

Well, I don't know 'bout the rest of you, but I think I need both my smoker and my gasser. Sometimes you just wanna slap a quick steak on the grill, sit down, and eat it. Although I think I can do anything with my smoker that my grill can do, there is a time factor. The gasser is hooked up to a natural gas line, and heats up in nothing flat. If I need it right now, it's going on the gasser. :noidea:

I have four (4) and judging by the answers I may have to join a cookers anonymous before its too late.

Looks like 5th for me
1 22 weber
1 18 weber
1 UDS
1 ecb
1 grill king

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Ten here...:becky:

2 22.5 Weber Smokey Mountains
2 18.5 Weber Smokey Mountains
1 Weber Smokey Joe Platinum
1 Weber Q
1 Weber Genesis Silver Gasser
1 Large Big Green Egg
1 Primo Oval XL
1 Little Chief Electric Smokehouse

:cool:

What?? No one had just one? Looks like five cookers is the most common number so far. I feel deficient. I'm below average.

I have 3
kingsford deluxe
Charbroil 22.5 weber knock off(it will be a uds by spring)
22.5 wsm

Sent via Criffvo

I just sold my gasser, so it brings me down to three. I will be bringing that count up to at least four here very soon. Very likely five though.

Just had to count, 16 if'n we include the terra cotta pig grill and the gassers.

Please don't tell mrs familyman it's that many (I'm wondering myself, there must be magic in those black vinyl covers with the word "Weber" on them...makes them almost stealthy, I figure)! :becky:

Back