Glove liners

I use the brown jersey gloves also, cheap, durable and dependable , can get them about everywhere , I think you could probably wash them a few times before you have to pay about a $1.00 to replace them …..

Harbor Freight has some decent ones, but the best ones I have purchased were from Malcom Reeds site. The thing I don't like about the Harbor Freight ones is they are a little too thick.

I was going to recommend the ones from Malcom too. Pricing is fair too...

Quick question... what size nitrile gloves do you need to get to fit over these liners? Do you have to size up or get XL’s to fit over them?

I use XL as well. They fit well with the cotton underneath and well enough on me to use them without them so I only need one size

I bought a pack from Northern Tool a while back. The cashier asked for my phone number and I asked if that was really necessary for such a simple transaction while knowing I did not have an account with them. She actually got mad at me. Good gloves though.

I’ve used the cheap brown jersey gloves. Are these better??

Thanks!

I haven’t tried those so don’t know how they compare. I’ve been happy with the ones I have so will probably look for similar specs when I need more. That would be many years if I hadn’t given so many of the original set away.

I ordered mine from Staples. Yes, Staples. Got a dozen for less than 6 bucks and picked them up at the store. No shipping.

Ambitex Pro Cotton/Polyester Gloves, Natural White, 12 Pair/Pack (CTPS400LG/NLW)

The XXL nitrile gloves are tight without a cotton glove underneath. I dont think I could get them on over another glove.

Just bought some at HF. I’ll see how they are compared to the brown jersey gloves. I can also use them to put car headlights in without touching the bulb.

Howtobbqright.com , Malcolm Reed....BONUS CAN HELP SUPPORT GREAT BBQ GUY AN TEACHER OF BBQ.

That is where I got mine. Forgot how many I was sent in my order but have been using the same pair forever. If they get dirty, they get washed. They are indestructible. They may not be any better than the others but they are great, regardless.

The last ones I bought were from Amazon. They are grey. I like them alot. Don't show stains as much. I like a large inner glove and a do not rule glove.

Back