Discussion Thread -> "2013 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Of course, if you could find a way to create a separate dish using only the contents of basket 3, that would be quite the culinary feat! :bow:

You're kidding, right? I can think of several things right off the top of my head where all of those in combination would work. The corn flakes make an excellent breading for fried things. The rest of the stuff would just fall in line naturally. :thumb:

ItaliTex Fusion!

Not saying they'd TASTE good, mind you...

You're kidding, right? I can think of several things right off the top of my head where all of those in combination would work. The corn flakes make an excellent breading for fried things. The rest of the stuff would just fall in line naturally. :thumb:

ItaliTex Fusion!

Not saying they'd TASTE good, mind you...

I was implying it would be a culinary feat to make a complete dish using the ingredients in Basket 3 that also tasted good.

I was implying it would be a culinary feat to make a complete dish using the ingredients in Basket 3 that also tasted good.

Damn. Actually, I still think I could do that...and it WOULD make a GREAT challenge. In fact...
Parmesan stuffed chipotle, breaded with the corn flake, fried, and drizzled with the maple syrup/adobo sauce heated as a sauce, might actually be a surprisingly good little app...

Damn. Actually, I still think I could do that...and it WOULD make a GREAT challenge. In fact...
Parmesan stuffed chipotle, breaded with the corn flake, fried, and drizzled with the maple syrup/adobo sauce heated as a sauce, might actually be a surprisingly good little app...

It still needs to be on the BBQ, right? Would deep fried count?

Not that I don't like deep fried! :becky:

:cheer2::dancer::butt:

Post Football, Pre Nascar Entertainment!

That was my inspiration in adding Quinoa to the list :twisted:

Quinoa prepared correctly goes well with a lot of meals...

edit_preview.php

:mrgreen:

When prepared correctly does Quinoa taste like chicken........:noidea:

Well, we have a menu planned. Just having a problem locating some of the ingredients. I plan to expand my search but my have to call on a Brethren to send me a small package. So far so good. Glad there's extra time in this one.

Well, we have a menu planned. Just having a problem locating some of the ingredients. I plan to expand my search but my have to call on a Brethren to send me a small package. So far so good. Glad there's extra time in this one.

Would that happen to be the Chipotles in Adobo?

I bought some yesterday and tried them on pulled pork sammie........:shock: I'm going to have to get REAL creative with these.

If you can't find them Toast let me know I'll send a care package.............:thumb:

I bought some yesterday and tried them on pulled pork sammie........:shock: I'm going to have to get REAL creative with these.

If you can't find them Toast let me know I'll send a care package.............:thumb:

Thanks Brother. I should know by the end of this week. :grin:

Back