First smoked meatloaf, WoW!

savageford

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My wife had it all ready to go when I got home. I fired up the drum to 350 and let it roll. When it got to 165 I hit it with Sweet Baby Rays and OMG it was awesome!!

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

Thanks for looking

Looks great from where I'm sittin! Smoked meatloaf is the best way to cook meatloaf IMO. Next time try it sliced up over mashed potatoes with an onion gravy made from some drippings. It's farkin awesome!

Looks great from where I'm sittin! Smoked meatloaf is the best way to cook meatloaf IMO. Next time try it sliced up over mashed potatoes with an onion gravy made from some drippings. It's farkin awesome!

That sounds awesome, one question though. I cooked it right on the grate do you think if I put a pan right under it on a second grate that the drippings would burn?

That sounds awesome, one question though. I cooked it right on the grate do you think if I put a pan right under it on a second grate that the drippings would burn?

One way to find out - try it! :thumb: Maybe two pans nested together would work better.

I cook mine on a broiler pan on the Treager , makes a nice moist meatloaf , I won't do another one in the oven

Next time roll it into a sausage shape and call it a fattie. I love fatties!!!

Last edited:
Back