Smoking 23 hams today by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
My stepson Tomothy and His wife Arlette came in from Ohio to vist their mom. Sharon my wife is the one a lot of you have been praying for and I must say she has been touched by the prayers and we really appreciate all of them. Sharon has breast cancer... but is doing great going into her 4th chemo treatment. Timothy and Arlette or going on a mission trip later this year so we decided to cook a few hams to raise a little money for the mission trip. The hams average 8 to 10lbs, we rubbed them with olive oil and and diferent rubs we had. This is how they are looking now

Arlette and Timothy applying the rub

002-12.jpg

with their mom Sharon ie my lovely wife

006-11.jpg

003-11.jpg

009-11.jpg

010-10.jpg

They are just about ready to wrap

011-6.jpg
:grin::grin::grin:

What FUN!!! I swear there's nothing better than cooking with the family. Great way to be busy and visit at the same time. Comforting!!! Prayers continue for Shron as well!!!

Kick ARSE!

Hope y'all raise a bunch of money for the trip!

....are they already smoked or fresh hams?

Thanks guys and yes it is great to cook with family, the weather is beautiful inthe 70s the hams are wrapped. I have to go to the refinery tonight to work, which stinks but.... I thanks the loed for a good job just gotta suck it up sometimes and go. But....I ain't going without a ham for shift three we gonna eat good. Thanks for the continued prayers and for you nice comments!!!!!!

Nice!

Great looking family, brother.

And nice looking hams.

I'll keep your whole crew in prayer. Where are your kids going on their mission?

Nice!

Great looking family, brother.

And nice looking hams.

I'll keep your whole crew in prayer. Where are your kids going on their mission?

india on the mission trip Both of Sharons son and spouses went on a medical mission trip last year to Guadamala. One of her son's is an engineer and one of the spouses is a RN, They are really good kids!!!!!!

Bluedog you are right fund raisers are fun we are at the refinery eating one of the hams as I type>>>>> Man they are off tha chain if I must say so myself

Excellent work in every respect sir! I hope all matters proceed in the best manner they can. :thumb:

Nice looking hams. I wasn't aware of the battle your wife is fighting Paul. We will keep her in our prayers. Hope to hear you on the radio show tomorrow night.

Clover Ridge Smokers

Johnny Ca$h Thanks brother i appreciate that

dkryzer Hope to be able to talk tomorrow night i will be at work so it is kinda up in the air..... But we would sure accept the continued prayers for Sharon she is doing great I attribute that to the prayers and her attitude. Which is.... "God is in Control"

God bless ALL.That is a sweet cook.Love to see a cooker loaded/loaded cooker?:wink: It's all good.Godspeed to the kids and Sharon and ALL of ya'll.

Back