Made some lunch for the guys working on my kitchen

Smokeadelic

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Got some locally raised pork tenderloin. Marinated in Montreal seasoning, then rubbed with Smoking Guns Sweet Heat. On to the MAK on smoke for 45 minutes, then up to 225 until the tenderloin hit 150 internal. Glazed it with Slabs Amazing Glaze. Brought the cooker up to 275 to set the glaze. Pork came off at 157 internal.

I also seasoned up some little potatoes and threw them on the grill as well. It was a great lunch. I like to keep the guys working for me motivated to keep showing up for work everyday.

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%202.JPG

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%203.JPG

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%204.JPG

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%205.JPG

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%206.JPG

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%207.JPG

Pork%20Tenderloin%20-%2011%201.JPG

Nice work on that pork brother. Looks like it came out perfect. One of my favorites besides lamb and wild hog not in that order though.

I would have pulled them between 145 and 150, but the sliced meat still looks plenty tender and juicy. I'm sure they were a hit. :thumb:

And, feeding people who work on your home is a great idea.

CD

I would have pulled them between 145 and 150, but the sliced meat still looks plenty tender and juicy. I'm sure they were a hit. :thumb:

And, feeding people who work on your home is a great idea.

CD

I would of pulled it off at 138ish and let rest to come up to 145 before serving! A bit over done for me, but the meat still looks great!

That looks awesome.

I will be more than happy to come drink all your beer and lounge around on your couch for a meal like that. Err, I meant do some work. :-D

Now that's Funny, I was going to ask the same question. What kind of beer did you serve with that?

I offered up everything from Coors Light to Sammy Smiths.....But I was the only one who ended up with a beer at lunch.

Sam Smith and pork loin? Wow!

I've lived in and around Boston most of my life. I had to look up Georgetown. Funny.
If the Sam Smith was the Russian Imperial Stout, I am close enough to come over!
-Kenny

I would of pulled it off at 138ish and let rest to come up to 145 before serving! A bit over done for me, but the meat still looks great!

x 2 v:thumb: Your seasonings/glaze sounds fantastic though!

Back