View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
JD McGee
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default Calling all Pacific Northwest Eggheads...

Be there...or be square! http://www.pnweggfest.com/

What is the PNW Evergreen Eggfest?

The Pacific Northwest Evergreen Eggfest is an annual event dedicated to the Big Green Egg smoker, "Eggheads" (Egg Enthusiasts), family and friends. Whether you own a BGE or just want to sample some unique new tastes from wood-fired BBQ to baked goods, then the Eggfest is for you. Our third event will be hosted at "Egg Central" Associated Energy Systems, the authorized wholesale distributor of Big Green Eggs in the Pacific Northwest. Join us for this one of a kind regional event June 13th, 2009.
Event Info
  • What - 3rd Annual Pacific Northwest Evergreen Eggfest
  • When - Saturday June 13th, 2009 9am - 3pm
  • Where - Associated Energy Systems - 8621 S 180th Kent, WA 98032
  • How Much? - $25 Individual / $40 per Couple
  • Registration - Online registration will be available soon!
  • Cooks Needed - We have 35 Demo Eggs that need to be cooked on, if you want to show off your skills just check the "I want to cook" box when registration opens up.
  • Demo Eggs - Demo Eggs will be available to take home after the Egg Fest at a reduced price of $765 (Almost $250 below retail). Demo Egg Package includes: Large Egg, Egg Mate, Ash Tool, Large Egg Nest, Grill Gripper and a bag of charcoal (you get to take the charcoal home that the cook doesn't use).
The PNW Eggfest is proudly sponsored by Pacific Northwest Big Green Egg dealers. Visit your local BGE dealer today to find out more about this event.

Mods...please move this to wherever it belongs...

JD

BTW...this is my birthday...I wonder what trouble I can get in to here...
JD McGee is offline   Reply With Quote