Pig Candy & Buger PRON

hav

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Had some thick sliced bacon in the fridge and thought I better use it. So I figured Pig Candy would be a good Sunday treat.

I made a couple of holes along the side of a 1" drip pan then cut and formed a shelf for the bacon to sit on with 2 levels.

DSC06379.jpg

DSC06380.jpg

DSC06383.jpg

Set the OTG for indirect with KF and 2 chunks of Maple.

DSC06385.jpg

Threw a couple of Angus Burgers just ground and formed at the local Deli. Seasoned only with Montreal Steak Seasoning, topped with the Pig Candy and American Cheese. Sitting on a toasted and seeded Kaiser bun.

DSC06387.jpg

The Double by-pass has nothing on this!

Drizzed with John Henrys Slippery Hill BBQ Sauce. Yummmy!

DSC06388.jpg

I needed something to cheer me up, I was eye-balling' something on CL and someone beat me to it. :frown:

Well those groceries would sure cheer me up. Great job...

If that does not cheer you up...nothing will....Great looking burger

Yep, thats some fine looking grub you got there.

Great looking grub... I like your bacon pan too! :cool:

i was very hesitant to clickon this thread. I really didn't want to see any buger pron! :-D

Glad you meant burgers... :rolleyes:

That is gorgeous, I think that there burger could cheer me up from any cl mishap.

Awesome looking burger! That could cure manic depression. Instead of a stimulus package, let's pass out this burger!

Very nice! That double made my half pound burger I made tonight look wimpy.

i was very hesitant to clickon this thread. I really didn't want to see any buger pron! :-D

Glad you meant burgers... :rolleyes:

You had me rolling...sorry for the typo, can't seem to edit it anymore.

Isn't that how the Brethren all got started?
Snot, Snow, Buger, Burger!

Nice!! Where did you get the shelf material? Looks cool...

Thanks, these are disposible BBQ grilling sheets, available as a 2 pack, I think I got them at Walmart last summer. Search Grill-O-Sheet BBQ Grill Topper in Amazon.

Back