Hermann Crew....

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
How many can you name??

BBQ.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

I'm still looking for the rest of Team Q.....

I thought the reason we took it in front of the bus was to catch the BBQ Brethern sign. Looks like we're growing fast!! Good to see all of you. Had a great time.----Rich and Bunny/KCass BBQ
:icon_smil

I think I know about 12. Not sure on a few. I'm not admitting knowing anyone wearing Crocs though. If they were loafers, they'd be a little light. NTTAWWT...

I thought the reason we took it in front of the bus was to catch the BBQ Brethern sign. Looks like we're growing fast!! Good to see all of you. Had a great time.----Rich and Bunny/KCass BBQ
:icon_smil

Bunny was that a shot at me?:p I know I'm fat but you can still see some of the banner over my shoulder.

I am embarrassed to admit that i only recognize a few. Can someone list the names for me? Start with the old guy on the left in the yellow t-shirt :-D (Luv ya, Bro!)

I am serious about the list of names to go with the faces. Please?

At first look I thought Jay had on the Pink Crocs...

Bunny was that a shot at me?:p I know I'm fat but you can still see some of the banner over my shoulder.

I wouldn't dare insult a brother! :shock: Just looks like more and more brethern are gathering in one spot. Glad to see it. And certainly enjoyed sharing a beer together.

Okay, I'll embarrass myself and take a shot... left to right.

Mark - Great Grills
Jay - Team Q
Brewmaster
Becky - Great Grills
John - Team Q
Bill Arnold - Blues Hog
Rick - Rick's Pit Stop
Guy behind Rick - ???
Bunny - KCASS
Woman behind Bunny?
Rich - KCASS
Dude behind Rich - ?
York - Beam Boys
Dunno next dude
Jaime - Natural Born Grillers
Is that Aimee? Can't tell from the shades.
Trail Boss!

How'd I do? Some that I didn't get look familiar, but aren't coming to me.

Mark - Great Grills
Jay - Team Q
Brewmaster
Becky - Great Grills
John - Team Q
Bill Arnold - Blues Hog
Rick - Rick's Pit Stop
Guy behind Rick - ???
Bunny - KCASS
Woman behind Bunny?
Rich - KCASS
Dude behind Rich - ?
York - Beam Boys
Dunno next dude
Jaime - Natural Born Grillers
Trail Boss!

The dudes behind us were our partners helping us out this weekend and are interested in joining the BBQ Brethern. I told them it was the best. Lori and Dave Lopp from California. They are also reps. And great ones at that. She is a computer whiz kid.8)

Mark - Great Grills
Jay - Team Q
Brewmaster
Becky - Great Grills
John - Team Q
Bill Arnold - Blues Hog
Rick - Rick's Pit Stop
Guy behind Rick - ???
Bunny - KCASS
Woman behind Bunny?
Rich - KCASS
Dude behind Rich - ?
York - Beam Boys
Dunno next dude
Jamey - Natural Born Grillers
Trail Boss!

You did pretty good........
The guy between Bunny & Becky is Bill Arnold from Blues Hog & behind him is his partner. Behind York to the left is Peter of Lion About The Q, and behind to the right is Joel of Critter Cookers. Behind Aimee to the right is Becky & Steve Stone of Trail Boss

That picture would really be worth something if the Belly Brothers had of been there....:tongue:

I knew more than half....Never met Lion about the Q, and only met Critter Cookers a few times, but where the heck is Baggs? Was it drunk out the night before?

You did pretty good........
The guy between Bunny & Becky is Bill Arnold from Blues Hog & behind him is his partner. Behind York to the left is Peter of Lion About The Q, and behind to the right is Joel of Critter Cookers. Behind Aimee to the right is Becky & Steve Stone of Trail Boss

I had Bill and Rick.. duh! Didn't know Peter and never met Joel. I know Trail Boss.

Back