View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:30 AM   #14
U2CANQUE
is One Chatty Farker

This is actually the first person that has anything to do with the contest that has posted anything, or, as far as I know, really taken the time to respond. The contest meant a lot to people from all over, and, as you can tell, folks are frustrated more than anything. When you read folks words it appears as if the feelings of frustration and sense of entitlement won out over folks dedication and fond memories of the event. To me, it seemed like the perfect setting, and having it associated with a school that is so well known for the culinary program was great for all who participated. Hopefully things can get fixed, now that you can see, and read what folks frustration was/is. Again, ANY help that you would like, need, please feel free to ask....though it may be a dead one this year, there are things that can bring back the contest to what was once....as I heard it referred to as....."the yankee stadium of bbq" for a team....being where they got the hook sunk into their psyche and smoke into their blood.
Cleveland, Ohio

Jambo (J-3) Black on Black-with Hot Rod Flames
FEC w/ IQ4
U2CANQUE is offline   Reply With Quote