Plowkids Sponsorship

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I just don't know what to think. One contest below his belt on the Little Green Egg and Michael is already getting free product in the mail.

First, Thirdeye sent him a specially designed tool so Michael can adjust the coals in his fire safely.

Then, the folks at EggAccessories.com sent him a Woo2 with drip pan for his Little Green Egg. They thought it would be easier and safer for Michael to cook at the felt line instead of down in the Egg. Really cool product.

woo2_clip_image004_0000.jpg

Today, there's a package from in Tucker, GA. It's a hat for Michael from the folks at Big Green Egg. :mrgreen: The kid is getting spoiled. :rolleyes:

It is so cool to see others encourage him at such a young age.

Attachments

• michael egghead 001 [640x480].JPG
    michael egghead 001 [640x480].JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 143
That's fantastic. He'll being kicking everyone's butt soon enough.

Does he have a rub sponsor?

That rocks!!! And a great community of safety minded folks. Those are great Eggcessories!! I have some pics and a post I need to line up -- and just havent had time with the back to back contests.... But I will spill the beans here a little.... Brian (swamprb) sent Kaylin a red weber (based on a thread from a year or so ago) for her Kid's Que-n'!! We added a new 1 touch system, handles, and a grate and viola! Kid's Que ready!! She LOVES cookin' on her red weber. Now if Weber would just send her a cool hat, and accessories lol

Way to go Michael!!!!

You?!?!?! I'm digging through the box looking for a second hat... WTF!!! :cool: For a split second I thought, "They'll never know." :wink:

I have this great hat that I'm wearing out... Maybe you should talk to Plowboys Foods about getting one of those great flex-fit black hats... oh wait, nevermind:rolleyes:

He's already got one, Andy.

Attachments

• pumpkin patch; 2007 001 [640x480].JPG
    pumpkin patch; 2007 001 [640x480].JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 132
cool!
eggers are the bestest. i got an unsolicited package in the mail today from an egger in florida... :biggrin:

Very cool man!!!!:cool::biggrin:

How cool! You're going to love the Woo2, Michael. The hat looks better on you than it would on your dad :-D

Today, there's a package from in Tucker, GA. It's a hat for Michael from the folks at Big Green Egg. :mrgreen: The kid is getting spoiled. :rolleyes:

It is so cool to see others encourage him at such a young age.

Sounds like the Eggers have a very nice customer loyalty plan figured out. If Topps would have done something like that when I was a kid, I'd still be buying baseball cards everytime I was in a store.

Thirdeye's and Tom's products are first class. I recommend them to all eggers.

wicked cool the future of BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!
is in then hands of the youth.
BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

That's pretty sweet! I actually got a nice email from the Frank's hot sauce folks regarding my little one's Franks apron in the Food Network video. If I was smarter, I would have found him a Cadillac t-shirt to wear!:biggrin:

That's pretty sweet! I actually got a nice email from the Frank's hot sauce folks regarding my little one's Franks apron in the Food Network video. If I was smarter, I would have found him a Cadillac t-shirt to wear!:biggrin:

Nothing like using your kids to get some swag. :biggrin:

Back