View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
57borntorun
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQMako View Post
I know, I went for the hipster definition.

I call it Dolphin too, live near you in North Palm, go out of Lake Worth Inlet.

First one was a solo. Trolled to naked ballyhoos. Worked the same area for a little while longer and found his buddies. Boated one and left the other in the water. Worked like a charm. They were hungry and diving on my cut bait on a circle hook under my spinner reel.

Was by myself, to it was a Chinese fire drill. Caught 6, tossed 1 back that was too small.
When they are that young they sometimes have not matted for life as what is normal for Dolphins.We caught 13 one time in 690 feet of water while deep dropping for golden tile.We got big goldens and all the dolphins the four of us could eat.Will never forget that day.Kinda reminds me of the day we were out for Cobias...........100 feet of water off of Palm Beach, Me and my bro-in-law. in a 30 ft.Twin Vee CAT. I get hit on DOA sardine and not 5 seconds later he gets hit.30 or so minutes later it`s an 8 foot shark with both our baits in his mouth.We cut our lines and several beers later the shark grew to over 12 feet.Thats our story and we are sticking to it.

Thanks from:--->