Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2nd Annual Santa Anita Park Winners' Circle BBQ Championship 3/15-16

How late in the day does this go? My kid has a basketball game that day - I'd love to come out, but it wouldn't be till the evening - is it all over by then?

How late in the day does this go? My kid has a basketball game that day - I'd love to come out, but it wouldn't be till the evening - is it all over by then?

You might be farked! Awards are around 5p. Friday night is fun though.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
My teammates will be there to cook this one. I'll be out of town.. Looks like I'm gonna miss a good one!

I never attended a comp before... Can I take my own drinks in a cooler? I have cartwheels that I ride my kids in..

Tonybel, there will be a beer garden at the racetrack as well as several bars. You might be able to bring your own cooler if you arrive before 10am and have a team to hang out with.

Tonybel, there will be a beer garden at the racetrack as well as several bars. You might be able to bring your own cooler if you arrive before 10am and have a team to hang out with.

Thank you...I was informed that I can take the day off from work so I will be there.

An' I'm headin' out west, sucker
because I wanna be a Cowboy, baby
With the top let back an' the sunshine shinin'

BOOM! BOOM!

Big Guns will be there to open up our 2013 Campaign. Can't wait to see old friends and make some new ones. Stop on by, say hello, share some hospitality and swap some stories. We should be set up right next to Big Brother Smoke and the Simply Marvelous team. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

It's been rainy and cold the last few days..but this coming week temps will be high 70's-low 80's with plenty of sun..looking forward to meeting Sean.

Back