• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What injector do you use? Where do you get it?

I got this one. I think I got it from butcher-packer. It isn't cheap but man does it get the job done. I've used it for competition and for catering.

Attachments

• brine_pump_hose_LRG.gif
    brine_pump_hose_LRG.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 66
Another Spitjack owner. Thing is awesome and easy to use. I like the assortment of tips that you can get.

Cajun Injectors Do The Trick For Home Use

Injectors?

Cajun Injectors don't hold much but enough for home cooking; they can be bought from Barbecue Galore and on-line. Their made of stainless steel and do have large holded needles; you just have to request them. Customer service person Heather sent me 3 free when I told her I needed larger holded needles. The injector unit and 3 needles are $25.00 to boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayou Classic from Amazon

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-5011-Stainless-Steel-Seasoning/dp/B000KDZ1VA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359149877&sr=8-1&keywords=bbq+injector"]Amazon.com: Bayou Classic 5011 2-Ounce Stainless-Steel Seasoning Injector with Marinade Needles: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

That is the livestock injector exactly

Producer's Pride® ProShot II Syringe, 50cc Capacity

Google it and see if you can get it online. I believe butchers bbq sells them as well.

I bought one and was lovin it til the threads on the plastic tube broke. Even though I was real gentle with em out of fear of exactly that. Still if I can find replacement tubes I will use it.

Back