Sponsorship Opportunities

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey BBQ Teams, if you're interested in having a sponsorship for 2013 that will give you a free chamber vacuum packaging machine, I'm attaching some information to this post that might interest you. We are looking to sponsor at least one team from each region outlines on the attached docs. If you have any additional questions, either post here or for a more quick reply, email me at jeffstith at aryinc dot com. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2013 VacMaster Team Sponsorship Application.pdf
    98 KB · Views: 280
  • VACMASTER BBQ TEAM SPONSORSHIP PLAN FOR 2013 - Updated 1-7-13.pdf
    343.3 KB · Views: 382
I'm sorry, I guess I should have stated that. The company does not ship outside of the U.S.

Now I look at this a different way.
I would contact someone like Sham-Wow (or the Bust-Up cups) and see if they would be interested in selling at a booth at a bbq contest. $250 bucks to them is squat compaired to a product shows. Better yet that new vac machine that sucks the wax out of your ears.

Jeff,
We have a great sub-forum for commercial ventures and folks who promote an item as commercially for sale.
A great advertising value.

TIM

Jeff,
We have a great sub-forum for commercial ventures and folks who promote an item as commercially for sale.
A great advertising value.

TIM

Yeah, I've thought about that for sales but right now, we're looking for teams that would like a sponsorship such as this.

We have about a dozen applications back from this. If you're still interested and maybe you're doing a couple less than 12, go ahead and submit... you have until February 15. We don't have any from the Northwest yet either.

Back