Need help creating a Judges scoresheets

• Thread starter shelli-dreiling
  • Start date
S

shelli-dreiling

I am hosting a backyard bbq cook-off and need help creating the judging scoresheets. I have competed in several cook-offs over the years but I have never seen any of the scoresheets. I am at a loss and have no idea how to create a scoresheet for my judges to use to judge the cook-off. Does anyone have a form or spreadsheet that they have created for judging and tallying scores or can give me some suggestions that would be most helpful. Time is ticking and I must get this done in the next couple of weeks. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :confused:

IMG_1163.JPG

This helps me to figure out how the judging is done. Thank you for your help!

Thank you guys sooo much for the help. I have been overwhelmed with trying to figure everything out.

Thank you guys sooo much for the help. I have been overwhelmed with trying to figure everything out.

Shelli, are you working on a contest for Hoisington? If you have any questions Kent Romine is the organizer here in Great Bend, he would be a source of information. You can also get lots of information right here on the forum. Let me know if you would like the contact number for Kent.

Yes this is for the one in Hoisington and any help from Kent would be greatly welcomed.

Here's a link to another thread with a score calculator. It's a little different than Uncle Bud's in that it tosses the low score and gives you a final tally exactly the same as KCBS scores.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1390004&postcount=1

EDIT: This spreadsheet will work in Excel, but the SoDTs laptop has Works on it and doesn't care for one of the formulas. FYI...

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for all the help you have given me.

Back