Old Schoole Weber Ranch Kettle?

TTNuge

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
All the pictures I've ever seen of the Weber Ranch has the solid square tubing frame under it. How long have they been making the Weber Ranch and did it have a normal 3 leg system at one time?

IMG_0357-Copy.jpg

Everything sure looks like a Weber and a Ranch Kettle at that but it's just the frame/legs that threw me off. Anyone seen one like that before?

Thanks,
Trent

I think its legit. just the old style. FYI, I believe that guy is a member over at the bullet site and I thought he had a post talking about how he got it for 125 or something like that very recently. I think he is just flipping it

Thanks for the tip! I was going to low ball him anyways because I'm going to catch hell if I bring it home regardless. At least if I got a deal on it I could feel a little better about myself. ;)

thats a true blue weber. would be awesome to find one at a good price especially if its in good shape like that one looks like it is.

All the pictures I've ever seen of the Weber Ranch has the solid square tubing frame under it. How long have they been making the Weber Ranch and did it have a normal 3 leg system at one time?

IMG_0357-Copy.jpg

Everything sure looks like a Weber and a Ranch Kettle at that but it's just the frame/legs that threw me off. Anyone seen one like that before?

Thanks,
Trent

Yep, that's old school ranch. :grin:

Used (3) in my catering bidnez back in the day. They were stars of the show when it came to whole beef tenderloins (pismo) and boneless turkey breasts. My best recollection is that they ran $800 - $850 circa 1985.

Back