Cooking Class Corn Fed Cookin' with TippyCanoe and Big Tz - Spring Classes with locations in the Northeast and Midwest

Smokin' Joe

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
NEW SPRING CLASSES JUST ANNOUNCED, SIGN UP TODAY!

Two Locations
March 17th & 18th near New Haven, Connecticut
&
April 13th & 14th in West Des Moines, Iowa

Corn Fed Cookin’
[FONT=Century Gothic,Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic,Century Gothic]with TippyCanoe BBQ and Big T’z Too![/FONT][/FONT]

The 2011 American Royal Invitational and Inaugural Sam’s Club National Champion Joe Beland of TippyCanoe BBQ Crew and two-time Iowa Team of the Year Champion, Ryan Newstrom of Big T’z Q Cru are teaming up to provide a one of a kind learning experience. Two of the hottest new-comers on the BBQ circuit; in just three years of competing they have combined to earn 21 Grand Championships and hundreds of category and overall top 10 awards. Now you get the opportunity to experience and learn the secrets of their success.

These two-day classes will include every detail that has helped Joe and Ryan to be successful, including procurement, preparation, cooking, and presentation.

We will offer two classes this spring. March 17th and 18th near New Haven Connecticut and April 13th and 14th in West Des Moines Iowa. The West Des Moines class will begin Friday afternoon, and following the timeline of a real contest, go well in to the evening. The class will continue early Saturday morning and continue through regular turn-in times and wrap up with any more questions students may have. The class in Connecticut will begin on Saturday and follow the same timeline into Sunday wrapping up with questions Sunday afternoon. All meals and refreshments during the class will be provided and are all inclusive.

The enrollment fee is $650 and class space is limited, so get your application in as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Spouses may attend for an additional $250. The spouse fee does not extend to other family members or teammates. Recording devices are not allowed.

If you are interested in attending, please see my website http://tippycanoebbq.com/Home_Page_UG6M.html for an application and more details.

If you have questions, please email Joe and Ryan at cornfedcookin@gmail.com

It's going to be a great time! Demand is already very strong for both classes, so if you are interested, do not delay.:-D

I had a chance to take a "private" lesson from Joe when I cooked with him at the Knott's Wild West Comp over the New Year's weekend. He is a great teacher and will share great info with you. I have been cooking for a couple of years and learned more from 2 days with him than I could have ever picked up without it.
You will get your Money's Worth.

Seymour (approx 15 minutes south of Waterbury, 15 Minutes North of New Haven and 15 Minutes from Bridgeport) Right off of RT 8

I just attended this class in January. Joe and Ryan did a great job, and as a newbie I learned a lot. I think the most beneficial part of it is that I got to learn the techniques from the pitmasters from two very successful BBQ comp teams. It was like I got double the info for my money. If you have the opportunity and funds to go, I highly recommend it.

Tempting, very tempting...

How can I re-arrange my work schedule....

What venue?

Are we camping out? Or going home? I'm a 1/2 hour drive.

Whittemore Ice Cream: This old building (apparently build in the 1800s) is charming & quite New England adding to its nostalgic charm- not a bad thing when it comes to an old fashioned ice cream parlor. Plenty of room outside and parking.
Two great hotels, close by with coupon $69.00 (Courtyard and Hilton in Shelton) check out link below
www.hotelcoupons.com/hotels/connecticut/shelton/radius/30/sort/rate/

Thanks for the kind words. We really enjoyed the first class and are looking forward to sharing it with a few more folks:-D

Back