• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My First Try at Ribs

tish

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone, for helping me the other day with getting the skin off the back of those ribs. I was having a terrible time of it until ya'll told me how to go about it. Just wanted to show you how it came out. My neighbor graciously offered to take this photo for me. The first of many to come!! :clap2:

cookedribs21.jpg

Lookin good!! Save me any?

I have yet to see hide nor hair of you, mister. You mean if I cook something good, you'll make your presence known? lol Good! I'll make ribs again, and you can bring the brisket! :clap2:

Looks awesome to me Tish.
Ask away with any questions you have, we will help.

Looks awesome to me Tish.
Ask away with any questions you have, we will help.

Thanks so much! I was very nervous I'd mess it up badly. It helps to know my brethren and sisthren are there to help me if I get stuck. You guys ROCK!! :rockon:

I have yet to see hide nor hair of you, mister. You mean if I cook something good, you'll make your presence known? lol Good! I'll make ribs again, and you can bring the brisket! :clap2:
Haha, I guess I can do a brisket, but it will be the 1st one I ever made! Can't you give me something a little easier??:wink:

so what time shall I come over? :hungry:

You and anyone else who's in the area... just give me half an hour's notice, and come on by. I'll feed the whole crew!! :wink:

Good job, Tish! can't wait to see more...

Well, this is all I've got to show for this one, Moose. Like I said, my neighbor was good enough to snap a quick pic for me, and then went home and took his camera with him! :doh: But I'll make sure to get a bunch of pics with the next one. :-D

Last edited:
Back