Votes: 25 59.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • maybe next year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who is Harry Soo

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Why specifically Harris zoo only? Chic swine bovine got six, no poll for him? I'm sure their are other 6 gc winners this year................. C.

4 Smokin Butts has 6 also. Hardest working man in BBQ. I've been set up next to Him the last 2 weeks and He has won me over!! I'm his new biggest fan!:thumb: 2 weeks to go n I'm rootin for him!!!!

"Why specifically Harris zoo only" Why would you say that? There are several with six and I hope they all make it. Without name calling!!!

Swine Assassins also has six, as does Swiggin' Pig. I'm partial to them and Dennis getting seven... helps us! LOL!

"Why specifically Harris zoo only" Why would you say that? There are several with six and I hope they all make it. Without name calling!!!

Haha I wasn't name calling. My iPad corrects spelling as I type and " soo " becomes zoo.

4 Smokin Butts has 6 also. Hardest working man in BBQ. I've been set up next to Him the last 2 weeks and He has won me over!! I'm his new biggest fan!:thumb: 2 weeks to go n I'm rootin for him!!!!

It wouldn't be because of that nice breakfast Sat morning would it? Haha... I hope he makes it too.

There needs to be another option. Who, other than Harry, really cares?

I thought he got his seventh last weekend? Why does it matter about him? Smells like jealousy in here.

This is total BS- why single him out ?? Just another punching bag day today for him>? How about this - how about we list all of the people who have their bungs in and wish them all the very best in getting to the Jack. Everyone of those teams is hoping for it. I would much rather see a post like that.

Wow I didn't mean to start trouble. Heard he won another gc but that may not qualify.

Back