Thank you Rob & Jambo:)

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Thanks to Jaimie for building it, and Rob for trusting me enough to let store it for him for awhile. Pron to follow.

Note to iPhone users: autofill thinks "prom" should be "peon"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEASE! Even if you are a moderator you should be punished for this post. I call Bovine Scatology!!!!!!!!
:)

Tease is right.
I'd LOVE to own a Jambo pit. Those are the purtiest lookin' pits I've ever seen. I had the priviledge to hang out with Double D's BBQ last summer at a comp and he has one. In fact, it's pictured on Jambo's website.

C'mon with the peon. (that's funny, BTW)

4b20c1f8-fd66-6ec4.jpg

4b20c1f8-fd89-7015.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you this...the Jambo isn't over hyped. We'll see how the cook goes, but it came up to temp quickly and easily, it's efficient as hell, and fire management is a walk in the park by simply adjusting the exhaust or moving the coal bed around a little. Easiest offset I've ever had a chance to play with. Jaimie is a freaking witch.

To quote Will Smith, "I've gotta get me one of these!".

To toss fuel on the fire...managing the temps in a Jambo, isn't much different than running a FE.

I've got six racks of competition style ribs in there now, just to see what it does.

Absolutely beautiful Jorge...congrats! I was talking with Jaime a couple of weeks ago and he was telling me the new Jambos will come with a larger pipe...is your a 28"...?

Absolutely beautiful Jorge...congrats! I was talking with Jaime a couple of weeks ago and he was telling me the new Jambos will come with a larger pipe...is your a 28"...?

It's not mine. It belongs to Rob Marion, and I'm just babysitting.

This post almost cost me $9000!! I called Jamie today but the soonest a pit would be ready is mid-June. I was suprised that he charges an extra $900 for the cast iron fire box door, but I can't blame a guy for making $$$.

They are works of beauty. If I would've known Jorge, I would've stopped by.

The comp Jamie puts on in Kennadale usually has a nice lineup of Jambos. I might hit it again this year, but he moved it from Nov to June.

Well, this thread did it. I have been waffling back and forth for over a year and I finally decided to just get one. Mine's coming mid June. Now I gotta sell this FEC!

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Back