Swai Grilled on a bed of limes

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
DSC_0001-134.jpg

Started out with two baked potatoes @400* for an hr.
DSC_0003-122.jpg

Swai with lemon, butter, Cajun's Choice Blackened Seasoning @350*=400*
DSC_0004-102.jpg

Turned at 10-min
DSC_0006-87.jpg

This was vary tasty, I like grilling fish on a bed of limes, I'll try some more verities of fish

Thanks for looking

Ross

I like the bed of limes grate! I must try that.
Does it steam the fish with a citrus infusion? Is there an advantage to that method compared to just grilling the fish on the hot metal grate and then squeezing lime juice directly on the fish?

Me thinks I just found a supper recipe...:cool: Thanks Ross...we were getting burned out on salmon...that looks like a nice refreshing alternative. :biggrin:

I saw Swai in the store recently. I guess it is a Asian ctfish of some sort. How is it compared to our channel cat here in USA? I was skeptical of buying it. It seems to have just arrived at our local store in the last few weeks.

Me thinks I just found a supper recipe...:cool: Thanks Ross...we were getting burned out on salmon...that looks like a nice refreshing alternative. :biggrin:

wow..you northwest folks have got it made...the only salmon we get down here has been "fresh frozen", and it about the size of a deck of cards

Man,I know that must taste good with the lemon!
Maybe it's gonna be fish this weekend after seeing the lemon-fish....twice.:-D

Looks Great! We use Swai alot of the time. Grill it, and then make tacos from it. Pretty tame on the fishy flavor as well. Nice Job!

Looks and souds great Have never heard of Swai before
Tks George its Asian Catfish farm grown

Ross

Yes it is JD, a clever way to grill fish
Ross

I saw Swai in the store recently. I guess it is a Asian ctfish of some sort. How is it compared to our channel cat here in USA? I was skeptical of buying it. It seems to have just arrived at our local store in the last few weeks.
Its not as muddy as our catfish
Ross
Man,I know that must taste good with the lemon!
Maybe it's gonna be fish this weekend after seeing the lemon-fish....twice.:-D
It tast great Phub
Ross

Thanks for the intro to Swai. Will be on the lookout for some. After the score, the bed of limes will be the way to go.

Back