Anniversary Dinner

Spudco

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My good wife and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary on the equinox.

I'm proof that great women are incredibly desperate, but I am humbled that she has chosen to build a life with me here at The Habitat for over 24 years through many adventures. She has been a joy to know, a wonderful partner in all things, a dedicated care giver over many years and the best friend I have ever known. Moreover, she has always been stunning in her appearance (she currently has a side gig as a bra model). Why she has chosen me I can never know. Just another example of how unfathomable love can be.

We had a simple steak dinner:

T-bone steak with lemon, pepper, garlic and rosemary compound butter
Baked potato with chives
Grilled flat bread
Salad with marinated mushrooms, cannellini beans, onion, roasted pepper and blue cheese in lemon/olive oil dressing flavored with roasted garlic rosemary and thyme

IMG_2134_zpsdbuwipyk.jpg

The steaks were from our most recent cow - thick cut but smaller. They were air dried, salted and grilled to rare. Basic, but quite good for a week night.

Although I thought I might have a chance to assume my "Stroke Studwell" persona after playing "Lance Romance" to the hilt during dinner, such was not to be... My good wife retired early to make an hour and a half phone call to Hong Kong during which she once again saved civilization by insuring more fancy fashion athletic clothing will hit the shelves before consumers panic.

Congratulations ,happy many more to come.
I will leave the Bra modelling to others to comment on

I'd marry you based on that dinner... err, uhm...

dinner looks great!

fantastic dinner, sounds like you got a good deal going, keep cooking!

Looks like a nice dinner.

We'll take the bra model pics over in the woodpile.:becky:

Happy Anniversary, and that is a great meal for a special occasion.

You seem to be a good man and deserving of a good wife.
Dinner pics look great. Pics of wife next:)

Killer setting, congrats as well. But what is that dish doing with you?:becky:

Happy anniversary to both of you. Your celebration dinner looks delicious!

Just read this to my wife... Her answer? "Why can't you say things like that"... Um, thanks... When will I learn???

Back