Just a burger for me and my buddy....

Jeanie, you've done it again! One of these days I'd like to take your cooking class.

mighty fine looking burger there Jeanie!!! cute pooch too. Looks like might have some border collie in it? What's him/her's name? He gives new meaning to the term "lucky dog" :)

Thank you friends! It was a nice evening. :wink:

Looks great Jeanie!
I noticed your ipod in the pron... Any chance you have "You're The Reason God Made Oklahoma" on it?

lol No, but some friends sent "How bout them Cowgirls" by George Strait to me. :biggrin:

"it even goes camping with me. :biggrin:"

Gee, where does one go camping when they live way out in the country??? The City??????????

I could enjoy camping on your property :biggrin::biggrin:.

Paul B
SS UDS

lol Paul, it IS a problem for me. Campgrounds surrounded by people aren't relaxing for me. I take my little tractor rim fire ring and camp at places with no campgrounds. :-D

mighty fine looking burger there Jeanie!!! cute pooch too. Looks like might have some border collie in it? What's him/her's name? He gives new meaning to the term "lucky dog" :)
Thanks Mike! He is a border collie. His name is Red... lol long story. :tongue::biggrin:

When I die, I want to come back reincarnated as Jeanie's dog!! Looks fantastic!!
I'd hit that!

CowGirl = Simple Food Taken To The NeXT Level! Fantabulous! Ya did it again....

looks great, never tried the bacon wrapped burgers, will have to do it soon!

I'm just curious if you ever make food that doesn't look amazing? Everytime I see a post of yours I actually cover my keyboard in paper towels to keep it dry. Nice looking burger.

Hi Jeanie... My Bacon, your burgers.... :icon_shy

But seriously... very nice indeed. Have had a look at your blog and I'm seriously impressed. Hope I can ask you for advice from time to time. I've got a great deal to learn.

Bill

MINE!!!:biggrin:

Not a real dog lover but I'd walk your doggie anytime!
Nice pron Jeaniusz,must be something about wrapped burgers in the air.:roll:

IMG_0014-5.jpg

Thanks everybody! You're a sweet group of friends. :cool::wink:

Hi Jeanie... My Bacon, your burgers.... :icon_shy

But seriously... very nice indeed. Have had a look at your blog and I'm seriously impressed. Hope I can ask you for advice from time to time. I've got a great deal to learn.

Bill
Bill, your bacon looked fantastic. Nice job!
Thanks for checking out my blog too, I appreciate it. :wink:

Phubar, your burger looks Phantastic!!!!! Wow! :eusa_clap

Thanks!

Back